ABOUT Dr. HAKIM
- He attended Medical School and earned his Masters of Sciences degree in Medical Sciences at the UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA MEDICAL CENTER, in Omaha, NB.
- He completed his Residency training in Anatomical and Clinical Pathology at YALE UNIVERSITY in New Haven, CT.
- Fellowship training in Hematopathology at the UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA IRVINE (UCI) Medical Center where he also served as ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF PATHOLOGY.
Dr Hakim was involved in many medical research projects.
Please call the clinic for details. (949) 654-5220
Our clinic offers complete general practice services. Including:
• Acute Care. Managing Chronic Medical Conditions: Diabetes, Hypertension, Dyslipidemia, Etc.
• Physical Exams: For School, INS, Work, Yearly Check-ups, Etc.
• Blood Draw and Some Analysis on site.
• Preventive Health Management. Etc.
Clinic hours are Monday through Friday 9AM-5PM. Same-day appointments are accepted and new patients are welcome.
We accept most insurance plans and offer special pricing for non-insured patients.
Please call for an appointment, thank you!
Please call for an appointment, Thank you.
Monday – Friday: 9am to 5 pm
4950 Barranca Pkwy, Suite 201, Irvine, CA 92604