Dr. Hakim has been practicing medicine since 1980, and has been a General Practitioner since 2002.
He attended Medical School and earned his Masters Degree in Medical Sciences, at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, NE.
He completed his residency Training in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology at YALE University Medical Center, in New Haven, CT.
Dr. Hakim obtained a Fellowship Training in Hematopathology at the University of California Irvine, Medical Center where he also served as Assistant Clinical Professor of Pathology.
Dr Hakim was involved in many medical research projects, including:
• Assay method for Estrogen Receptors in Breast Cancer (Master’s Thesis)
• Flow Cytometry applications in Hematopathology (Fellowship)
• Phase III clinical trials:
• Effects of Insulin inhaler on Diabetic patients.
• Different drugs combination in the treatment of Diabetic patients
• Dyslipidemia drug evaluation.
He is a designated civil surgeon with the USCIS.
He is fluent in English, French, and Arabic, and has working knowledge of Spanish.
Please call the clinic for details. (949) 654-5220
Our clinic offers complete general practice services. Including:
• Acute Care. Managing Chronic Medical Conditions: Diabetes, Hypertension, Dyslipidemia, Etc.
• Physical Exams: For School, INS, Work, Yearly Check-ups, Etc.
• Blood Draw and Some Analysis on site.
• Preventive Health Management. Etc.
Dr. Hakim is committed to providing each patient with an exceptional level of care and attention. His clinic is conveniently located in Irvine close to the 405 and 5 Freeways.
Clinic hours are Monday through Friday 9AM-5PM. Same-day appointments are accepted and new patients are welcome.
We accept most insurance plans and offer special pricing for non-insured patients.
Please call for an appointment, thank you!
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]